View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 11:16 AM
ArchaicArcane

Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
That is crazy. I would never pay more then $150-200 TOPS for one of those. they come up here locally a LOT.
This one isn't very common here. I think I've only seen a couple for sale in the whole time I've been collecting but there's just no way it's worth that much.

Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
I don't know where people come up with those numbers. My guess is they want to say they have a sewing machine for sale but don't actually want to sell it.
I like that pattern too but actually wouldn't mind having one of any of the 28s or 128s.
Rodney
I have a 128 knee lever that I can't seem to get rid of and I was asking less than 1/12th that price! The only people who ever asked about it perhaps weren't smart enough to operate it. I had full pictures of all sides and the accessories with it, the shuttle etc, of course said it was fully serviced and working and I got one email that said "Does it have a motor? Does it work? Has it ever been serviced? Does it come with a bobbin case and bobbins or any accessories?" I replied to that one that we'd decided to keep it and took the ad down.