View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 08:40 AM
urgodschild2

Hello everyone.
Yes Moonworks, you can mention our swap on the mystery train. You can mention it on any other groups you are in. The caution would be if they are trying to get people to sign up. Only mention it on the sites that have already started that you belong to. I would love to see more people too.

Time got away from me. I hate that. I don't know where it went to. I had a workshop on Sat and I learned some new things and I was so excited that I would love to drop everything and just work on that. LOL. I know you all have been there too. Then yesterday I had a meeting with our annual tea chair people. ( I volunteered to be a co-chair.....what on earth was I thinking) Anyways, the meeting went from 1 to 5. Weather was lovely so we sat outdoors at the restaurant. I came home totally burned out. Our Tea is in April and it is going to be lovely. But it is a lot of work.
I have a quilt class today and tomorrow I am hoping to try my block. I am hoping that it is easy because I really think it will look so nice when it is all done.
Thank you Moonwork for the chart. Really a great idea. I don't know how to do a sticky note on the site.
Brat.......You can join and you know you want to. BUT I do know that for other reasons you will be crunched for time.

Barb