View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Elisabrat

backs don't have to be one piece or one fabric! they can be anything you like. and they can be different from the front as long as they match the binding so the receiver can flip them over if need be. once you open your mind to different possibilities it is amazing where it will go!

I say photos photos photos. why? because they are inspiration for the rest of us. they make us want to show what we have done too. What we are working on. I have two rows of fabric neatly folded on a bookcase. One row of stacks of left over scraps. doesn't look like much fabric but .. its a lot. I need to use it! I need to stop getting new fabric. my trouble? I always buy printed fabrics. designs I fall in love with. do I buy blenders? rarely. do I run out of white and cream regularly? yes I do. Then I see kaffe fabrics and designs made with it and think if they can do it so can I. those are beautiful quilts. I just have to use regular fabrics lol as I have only one of his prints. sigh. going to finish my ufos first. goals goals goals. how to follow through with that!

thanks for the tip on how to quilt batiks will try one of my sharps that is smaller scale. might just work!