Old 02-12-2015, 08:05 PM
SheriR

Well I'm a bit behind!!! I just caught up on days and days of posts. I've been consumed with a project, making two quilts for a friend for her step children for Valentines Day. Delivered them today. She loved them but didn't pay me what we'd talked about. This is my first time taking money for my work. I just couldn't say to her....ummm money? So I gave her the quilts. Bought lunch. Was driving home and was so bugged. I called her and laughed "We were having such a good time at lunch I forgot to get the money for them" She said, "oh I'm embarrassed I though you were giving them to me..." OHMYGosh!! She's suppose to be putting a money order in the mail tomorrow. Gosh!! I'll get my FQs mailed tomorrow. They're all bagged.

I love you all. You're just so sweet to each other. Brat!!!! We love you most and it's ok that we worry about you. And Kiffie too!!! You're always so sweet to everyone! Sometimes life is full of lemons! I heard a thought the other night. "Be not afraid, only believe." I think that's my new motto!