Old 02-13-2015, 10:19 AM
Vitality

There is two different sizes in the package and it's really easy to do… you fuse two pieces of fabric together, wrong sides together… then you fold em along a line where you want the centers of the diamonds to line up… and you place the ruler up against the fabric and use rotary cutter to cut in the slices in the ruler… and afterwards you unfold the lil diamondy things down and overlap em and use a glue stick to tack them down until you stitch em. Then you place another fabric behind, which peeks through the gaps… if you are putting it in a quilt you can use whatever you want, but for a bookmark or something where this last fabric will also be the BACK… you want a solid or batik or something that is the same on both sides of the fabric. There are good instructions with the rulers too… really easy to do!! It was a fast and fun projects. I did everything except the stitching (cuz I waited til I got home for that - wanted a specific fancy stitch on one of my machines) … but anyways… had the top all prepared in about 2 hours and there was a bunch of us there so things went slowly.