View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 03:55 AM
Judith1005

CindyA, sorry to hear your under the weather. Make sure to drink lots of water and hydrate. And of course, rest. I sure hope you feel better soon.

Meanmom, thanks for letting me know they arrived. Oh goodness, how did you restrain yourself from buying fabric. I can't go in without at least getting a fat quarter. lol But, I am doing so much better about that now. Since I have a grandson. A lot of my extra money goes to him. I just love spoiling him. I am on the hunt for a "Paw Patrol" puppy. Mommy can't find the one he wants at home, so, I am looking. Granny to the rescue. But, Granny is having no luck finding the one he wants either. But, I still have a few places to check out. And, I am sure they will get more back in stock. And, the "Chocolate Factory"...I don't think I would have been able to go in there and not have ANY. I just love chocolate. In fact, Chocolate and coffee are the only cravings I am having right now. (moan) all that lovely Valentine candy. But, I have been good and steering past that isle at break neck speed. I want to be able to run and play with my grandbabies. And not be a pooper and sit on the sidelines. And, we have a new little one coming in June. I can hardly wait. My daughter will be surprised. I have not told her I am loosing weight. I want to surprise her with a paired down me. My journey will not be over, but, I will be well on my way.