View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 09:20 AM
Elisabrat

that quilt came out wonderfully! the colors all blend so well and the design while beautiful does not detract from the center at all. bravo! great job of building a back around the center to keep the quilt going interesting but subtle. love it. now onto the next quilt you do! (mush mush lol). we want to see MORE!

going to send into Patrice today to get approval for the next swap and then I will get the post written for people who want to pull early. Oh as to the person with not much yellow I think you will do fine depending on the theme you have. you should be able to pull it off by keeping with one of the three themes I am going to present! so no shopping for you (unless you want it). another option is to trade fabrics to get the what your needing. Just state right here that you have xyz of fabric and need xyz in return.. someone should be able to handle your need. this way no real shopping involved. post a pic if you like its OK! then PM the person who has it for trade and bet you will find someone that needs what you have and vice versa! its that simple!