View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 05:50 PM
Judith1005

Good evening all, just checking in.

Coffeegirl, My DH and DS move furniture for a living and right now, are up North freezing while having to move furniture. I would be willing to bet you are right. Between moving furniture and trying to keep your body warm I am sure you probably did burn a lot of calories.

Meanmom, My mom taught me how to make a strawberry roll. They are delicious. And, they are picking the strawberry fields right now. We are getting delicious fresh strawberries. But, I really don't remember how to make it. (Which right now, is a good thing.) Because I probably could eat the whole thing myself. I'm going to try and make it again someday. But, I will have to figure out a way to make it a bit healthier. And, find someone to give all but a slice or two too. Just to get it out of my house. How is your family visit going? Do you still have company.

Megan, How is your shoulder doing? Have you been able to get back to Yoga? Congrats on your son's mile stone birthday. How fun!

CindyA, those roasted veggies sounded so good. I will have to do that soon.

Meanmom, How was your snow day? Did you fit in lots of sewing?

My diet is going well. I am sticking to my plan. And getting in as much walking as I can. The dogs are just loving their individual walks with mommy.