Old 02-20-2015, 09:21 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Sounds so exciting, Carrie. Its a room you are going to enjoy for a long time....probably daughters, too. DGS went for Archery trial out, but he was too young to pull the string on the bow this year. Next year DD says.

Income tax time is just around the corner in March, so busy correcting the Mortgage Company again this year. ...then found out I was speaking to customer service rep who lives in India. Go figure. Grrr. It is NOT the USA friendly based help. Have to journey into U. to talk to County Assessor's Office next week and see what our property and personal property will cost us this year...they raised it twice or three times since 2011 and did not let us know.

Thanks, Honchey, for your comments, too. Its a directional poppy piece that is driving me a bit crazy...all done except four blocks and correcting two other blocks that had poppies growing the wrong way. Singing to myself all the gold in California is in the bank in Beverly Hills in someone else's name....song sung by the Statler Brothers...with my off key voice, I would never sing it out loud. LOL!