View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 07:04 AM
Judith1005

Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Can't get back on track since retreat. Why is it so hard to get back on once we get off?? Went to a BD party tonight and had 2 slices of veggie pizza, 1 cookie and a large piece of banana split ice cream cake. See my PCP tomorrow too --- do we have to step on the scale?
I wanted the purple too.
Pete, I have a really really hard time getting on track if I deviate from my eating plan. I binge eat and then say whats the point. I have found it is just better to steer clear of the no no's. But, if you do deviate, don't give up. We are all here to support you and help you get back on track. How is your eating plan going this week? I read somewhere that it takes 90 days to break a habit. So, I'm hoping that the longer I go without breaking my eating plan I will be able to break the sugary bad habits I have. I just love sweets. Oh, and carbs. lol I also found, that as long as I don't have them in my system, I don't crave them. And am able to handle a craving when it comes up. So far, fresh fruit has been my only intake that is sweet. Amazing how good they taste when it is not competing against processed sugar.