View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 07:07 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

........... and keep in mind that if you currently have that heavy one, your next one will probably be heavier, as well as having a larger footprint! Chances are you are going to say that this is your last machine, but never say never ... size it for a bigger one!

I just thought of some more source possibilities ... Triangle Sewing in Guelph. I am sure it is not something they would have in the store, but they are very amenable and go the extra mile, so might be able to get the lift for you. Have never had anything to do with it, but have heard a lot of good stuff about Oakville Sewing Centre, for having sewing furniture. I know you said you wanted to make it yourself, but take a look at the Eddycrest furniture http://www.eddycrest.com/ ... you might decide to have one customized that meets both your sewing requirements and office desk needs. No idea, whether he would sell you the lift separately. Not so far down the 401 to check them out IRL ... plus his Mom has an LQS right there too, Country Patchworks!

Yes, you're definitely closer to me. I was guessing Ggtn, Rockwood or Guelph, as a lot of people from Mississauga seem to head that direction! Happy Planning and Moving!!!!!!!!

.............. and oh my, being in Ggtn, you can definitely frequent Hobby Horse .... so might as well start that relationship with your search for your lift.

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-21-2015 at 07:10 AM.