Old 02-21-2015, 11:53 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by MamaHen View Post
AnngleAnn.... you gave me a giggle with your workout your getting. I know it really isn't funny with the amount of cold & snow your getting, but your description of running naked made me chuckle. I remember well my last year living in Seward, Alaska & we had 10 ft of snow. Guess who had to get up on roof & rake that down? That's right, MEEEEEE!!! Never again. Going to pull fabric for this MT soon as my eye gets a little better, hopefully next day or so. So everyone else that has caught this train, save me a spot in the club car.
Seriously I suppose it isn't funny, but you have to laugh when you can, and trust me, I laugh at myself as I try to stay on my feet doing all this. I wore a cast for ten years, now have special shoes that don't fit into boots, any more than my bad foot does, so all of this is done in shoes. You can bet I clean in front of me well before I take the next step. Running naked, a horror, but funny too. I don't get on the roof, I use a long handled roof rake and a step ladder for some of it. That is funny too as I don't like getting too high off the ground. So all in all, entertaining, a workout, and about all the words you can find to say quietly as you do it. Going to travel along this one, watch the progress, send stuff to sample along the way, I love having guinea pigs to try new recipes on and just enjoy the ride.