View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 10:28 AM
betharoo

Thank you all for your advice. I truly appreciated each and every post. I was unable to log on all weekend on my phone but was able to post on my laptop today. So here is what I decided: I bought the Tiara! I am super excited. I think I will get the Crescendo on down the road sometime but for now I decided that I really wanted to learn to be a lot better at fmq. I think myself and my daughters will have a lot of fun with this machine in the future. I bought it from a dealer that is only a few blocks from my house. She is willing to answer any questions or problems that I might run into and she gave me a great deal. The Tiara had been her floor model for a long time and she had had very little interest in it. She was ready to have some floor space back (she has a very small shop). So, I bought it for $4000. I thought that was good because I have previously priced it at other shops and $5500 was the cheapest I had found it. Thank you to the poster who told me about the Yahoo group. I am planning on joining but haven't yet, although I did find a facebook group of Sweet 16/Tiara owners that I think will be very helpful. Anyway, I am very happy with my decision and very thankful for all of the input from you guys. Thank you, thank you!