View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 11:59 AM
mpspeedy2

Default Cabin fever

Originally Posted by oldtnquiltinglady View Post
This is what I have been dealing with for the last week. Got myself a bad case of cabin fever. Ready for a road trip to "W-A-R-M" anywhere. Back to the quilting efforts today maybe. The yards and driveways are still too sticky to try to do much getting out.
It is funny how we dream about having nothing to do but work on our quilts. With the weather we have been having almost everywhere we are getting that opportunity. It is kind of like the child who dreams of having nothing else to eat but candy and ice cream. The reality gets "old" very fast. I make a lot of Linus quilts but I am running out of room to store the finished ones. I just hope I can take my stash to the sorting this coming Monday. That is where they are divided up by size etc. bagged and labeled to be delivered to the various hospitals and other institutions that use them every month. I also feel guilty about grabbing up the fabric deals at my local JoAnns as I am running out of space to store them. I can only hope that a real spring starts arriving soon.