Old 02-23-2015, 06:17 PM
TOOMANYUFO'S

You ladies have been just so nice. The last 6 weeks have been awful. My FIL's large boat shop needed to be torn down, but he would never allow us to do it. Well the night we told him he had to go to the nursing home, the smaller, back part of the boat shop collapsed. Then sat after the funeral, that night the large part of the shop collapsed. The boat shop was built along side of the house. The shop hit the house and and put a hole through the wall of the entryway.
we had the electric co come, but they didn't do anything. We had to get them there again sun because there were live wires on the roof and in the snow. The electric had to be disconnectrd from the house. When the boat shop came down it pulled the wires and fried the fuse box. I guess his wife will go back to her house, but it will have to have an excavater remove the snow. The well pump also stopped working before all this happened. Then DH had to deal with snow and ice on the roof because the water was pouring into the bay window after he put salt on the roof. He has had to do all of the snow blowing, shoveling. 2 weeks of cutting ice from around the boats, one day he worked 16hours in the cold and finally got them on the mooring or they would have beed destroyed, a sick father, a funeral, a collapsed boat shop and to top it off he is very sick with a cold. I do hope things get better.