View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 06:07 PM
moreland

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by Bobbinwinder
Oh my goodness, wouldn't we all love to have these options? I'm thrilled for you! April, you don't say if the basement is a shared space...at least, I didn't read it. My point is that if you are making the bedroom work for you and it is a totally dedicated sewing room but the basement would be shared...I'm just pretty sure that I'd stay in the cubby hole room that is all mine all the time.
I'd be giving the water issue no more consideration...I'm sure you've done everything to correct that unfortunate situation. It's about happy in the overall...which place makes you the most happy?
You know his man cave is on the other side but it is almost completely closed off. However I did not think of the all mine all the time. Everyone would have to walk through my sewing area to get to the man cave and the tool shop :-( Perhaps I need to ponder more...thank you for making a very good point. Although I do not mind hubby being there I am not sure I want lots of other people traipsing through lol
Hugs
April
Can you get creative in your room arrangement and make a "hallway" for the through traffic. I was thinking about my tall cabinets -- something like that could be used to create a movable wall. Just an idea.