Old 02-24-2015, 05:13 AM
Elisabrat

My my everyone is full of good ideas this morning : ) all but those spider tails. ugh. double ugh. heart attack here I am. They scare the living daylight out of me. I cant think. Cant hardly move. I see them am stuck on staring at them so they don't move and get away but I cant kill them. They might jump on me. Had one do that once. omg. it was a tiny thing but oh my God. no way no how. I even took an F in a project in biology one day because the teacher said he was bringing his T spider in not seven writing that word and everyone had to hold it or he was going to give them an F I said give it to me I aint going. I was an A+ student but nothing could convince me to show up for lab that day. nothing. so much for bullying people into handling their fears. Not this shy girl.

ok we are just days away from partners! it was suggested if you have a certain fabric and want to use that please let me know and I will try to pair you up with someone who loves what you have. ie if you have sand and water and want to do a beach one over a mountain one say. well .. share that. if you have bright lights and city scenes then share that WITH ME and so on. I will be dividing names for a century at that pace but its fine to say it if its all you have and you don't have much to chose from. but again, think abstract also. maybe you only have colors of places. use those. if you have items from places use those .. if you have a bunch to use then wait til you get your partner and see if they want your destination or theirs. then you can whip up something more custom. its ok. and also if you really don't want to do that then just wait maybe someone wants something abstract or just from another theme all together. try to stick with it if you can its going to be fun its going to be CREATIVE and well your partner will surely love that. who wouldn't??

Sign ups only four more days so get them in now!! send a pm with name, board name, address and phone number for emergency contact only and your desire if you have one on what you would be able to make or like to make or receive. I will see your partner gets that information. It is YOUR responsibility on the 1st or 2nd to contact your partner then and talk it over with them. It is not ok to disappear. You have to own that you signed up for someone and follow through with your commitment. Not a large commitment but one never the less. Mail on time. be respectful of what you receive. post photos of your mug rug that you receive and thank your partner. fairly simple!