Old 02-25-2015, 06:06 AM
Dollyo

Default Psychedelic 4 Patch Paisley lost in a fire

I had given http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...y-t259649.html to my DGD when she made a surprise trip to Michigan from Kentucky last month. I thought that I would have to ship it to her. Her father (my DS in MI) called the other night to let me know that her mother's house (Kentucky) had burned. No one was there at the time, so the only things that were lost were things. They were able to go yesterday to see what was salvageable. She kept the quilt displayed on her Papasan chair. The quilt is gone. She wants me to replace it. I bought the fabric 1 1/2 years ago. I searched online and found it on eBay. I needed 4 1/2 yards of the paisley. They had 7 yards. I bought it last night. I still have enough pink, JAF still has the turquoise. The only fabric that will be different will be the yellow. I looked at my notes last night. OMG! Finally figured out how much of each fabric that I needed. Usually, I have pretty good notes, that one, not so much. A whole lot of hen scratching. So, I will be making an exact duplicate of a quilt. Never done that before.