View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 08:43 AM
Buckeye Rose

Schedule?....LOL.....never.... I may say I will have this quilt done in approximately 6-8 weeks, or I may say I am not starting anything new until I get this one done.....but most of the time I work on quilting when the urge strikes me and that may be everyday (if the quilt is close to completion) or it may be once a week.....I really try to not limit myself at all to any one quilting project unless the budget demands no purchases right now.....I usually have several projects in various stages of construction at any one point.....it allows me 1. to not get tired of one specific quilt if it has become hard 2. start new projects if I find a great new pattern and I have everything I need 3. to always have a "go quilt", one that is ready to go with me on road trips, dr appts, etc. (handsewing) and 4. flexibility if daughter #2 decides she needs new curtains or if granddaughter #5 needs another "bankie" to keep in the car....Hubby doesn't understand, nor does he have to....LOL....I will always have several projects and my sewing room will always be a mess!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-03-2016 at 10:35 AM. Reason: language