View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 12:11 PM
wbocrafter

Default Greetings from Waynesboro, PA

I'm so glad to be a part of this quilting board. It looks like there is tons of information. I have been quilting since 1998. Took a class & the rest is history. Do many of you have a large quilt stash. I just can't stop buying the beautiful fabric. My husband built shelves in my room where I store my fabric & it's much more organized than it was before. I am nearing retirement and just can't wait. Isn't that terrible to wish your life away like that? I have so many projects I want to finish & make. I have 11 grandchildren and I'm trying to make a quilt for each of them. So far I've made 3 quilts. My husband & I have been married going on 44 years. We were mere kids when we got married. But it lasted & he treats me like a queen. We also have 3 grown children. He is a welder for a large crane manufacturer and I'm a CPA for Penn State University. I'll be anxious to meet more of you in the near future. I have a side tax business so right now I'm currently busy doing tax returns. I am so ready to get rid of it. The laws keep changing and the IRS tells us that certain items are going to expire and then a year later at the beginning of tax season they decide to bring back the items that had expired. Well, I hope everyone has a great day. I got a little carried away there.