View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 04:22 PM
Yellow Bird

Default Safari & Market bags

The two safari bags are from a Sew4Home pattern . . .the black and white bag (grey lining and grey faux suede bottom) was a gift to my daughter-in-law. She paid me the highest compliment - she asked if I had bought it because it looked professionally made! She also likes it because it fits in the carry-on bin for flights.

The multi colored bag (blue lining and brown faux leather bottom) was made for me - although my BFF said she really likes the fabric design, so it will probably be her b'day gift. The fabric called to me while I was in Hancock's - even though I am really trying NOT to buy any fabric.

The yellow/blue/white market bag is also supposed to be for me - I purchased the fabric more than 4 years ago - who knows what project I had in mind. The pattern is from Joann's - I've used other patterns I like better, but again it was one I have had around for years and I needed to try it.
Attached Thumbnails kristie-bag.jpg   kristie-bag2.jpg   my-bag.jpg   my-bag-end.jpg   market-bag.jpg