View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 07:48 AM
Janice McC

OK, my heart skipped a couple of beats! I'm sorting the March group's blocks into the proper envelopes for mailing and discovered that one person in both groups had mixed up blocks between the groups. When I did the original count, both packages came out to 15 so I checked no further. Oops, count was right but they were in the wrong envelopes. Anyway, it's straightened out thanks mostly to the fact that almost everyone put their name and the block owner's name on every package so it made short work. That's really important so if you haven't yet mailed your blocks to me, please make sure every block is properly labeled!!! Also, if you are in multiple groups, always separate both groups into their own plastic bag. Don't put one group in a ziplock baggie and put the other blocks loose inside the mailing envelope. It's much better to have both groups in their own large, ziplock-type bag.

Also, don't forget to double check that your blocks are coming out at 12 1/2 inches and that you've cleaned them up and are nicely folded in their individual packages. Thanks!