View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 04:25 PM
Carol34446

Originally Posted by Lady Diana View Post
Never a lender be......learned my lesson. I have had items actually stolen at retreats. I don't lend at retreats anymore, because normally at the end, everyone is throwing their stuff and mine in their bag....whether I have I.D. on them or not....and I don't like running around trying to remember who borrowed what. So now my answer is no. I have also found that when there is not a community iron, I cannot afford to lend mine....it was always in use by someone who didn't want to lug theirs to class. As a result, I would get behind making my block, while the instructor was on to the next portion of the class...everyone was over looking at her next set of instructions and there I was still ironing on the other side of the room....Basically, these moochers are inconsiderate. I usually have my daughter in class with me now, and we share. Sorry to everyone else....
That is how I have gotten to be with age, I am tired for working hard to get what I have someone thinking they have a right to it anyway.