View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 05:41 PM
urgodschild2

As long as you send the pattern to everyone or tell them where to get the instructions it should be fine.

Craftyone27, I need your information. Please send it to me. Your name, board name, address, phone number, email.

Well I went out and got my material. It will be red on white and blue on white and then you all just add white. It can be white on white or just white. I also of course bought material to make my nephew a quilt in the Utah Jazz basketball team colors.....kelly green, navy blue and sunshine yellow. Oh darn it, now I will have to go downstairs and look.....it think I got royal blue instead of navy blue. Sigh. I also had to buy some fabric for the millifiore hexagons site. Have any of you seen that? If you like doing English paper Piecing it is a year long process of making several monthly Rosettes. Picture included. anyone can join and the only thing you need is Katja's book. something to do at night when you watch TV. I love doing handwork at night. Tomorrow I may not be on until evening as my daughter and i are going up to Beverly Hills for Lunch and meet my niece's cousins.
Oh by the way.....the rain actually is here and it is a little chilly.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]511871[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_2578.jpg