Old 02-28-2015, 05:33 AM
Elisabrat

ugh no pet rats. My nephew had a male pet rat and it stunk. it was so musty smelling. Same with their ferret the male ones smelled stronger than the females. oh no. I like my unsmelly pets. I mention every three months its time to get that dog in the bath NOW. I try to be patient knowing that you have to allow for a bit of time between baths its hard on their skin but I can only do so much time then I am ready to toss that dog in myself. He does not adore baths. I adore him nice and bathed. who wins? ME! I win! lol. This weekend is a bath the dog weekend. I will disappear when that happens. lol.

March mug rugs? oh yeah. I think you guys are so terrifically creative I am going to see some very amazing things once again. Cactus in the desert? sand on a beach with tropical flowers? snowman holding a bouquet? I see the river in Yosemite with rocks to lay on on the side with maybe a floral beach towel? Sunshine in Paris? An English castle with flowers blooming in the grass? creative? oh yeah you are. You have to peak at your fabrics. what is screaming at you? little house on the prarie? everyone loves somewhere. That is the cool thing. and I would look at your destination as much as I would look at mine. If its warm enough (which it is NOT here) a sunny shine location anywhere is good to go with me! if I lived where its hot.. maybe a cool snowman... I lived in Sedona, AZ it had colder winters and hot summers. but going down to Phoenix AZ in winter they wore sweaters and shivered. it was 75 degrees. yup. All depends on where you are residing on what is a cold winter and what is a warm one. I know the people in Phoenix couldn't wait to go somewhere warm for winter. lol. I am looking a a high of 18 today and its a balmy 5 currently. I believe 40 c in Australia is about 57F here. So.. you see a cold winter is all up to where your adjusted to. Where do you wish you were? post it. share where a spring destination is to you. I see.. sunshine, warmth (oh give me 75 to 80 oh yeah) and pretty flowers. a beach .. yup. somewhere warm. what do you see?