Old 02-28-2015, 05:39 AM
Elisabrat

Ok I am sorry didn't mean to jump the gun with you fiestypixy! that is why I post a prelist. helps me not blow it when I hand out partners!

I haven't received any emails saying I left you off yet. I will hand out partners to answer your questions. I am going to pair you up but not on the Easter list. That list you will be allowed to just write the person listed and ask if they would like to swap with you. If you both agree please go cut and paste that list again minus your two names. its as simple as that. this way both of you wont get 100 requests to swap! if you are asking for two swaps go ahead and cut paste and reduce the number of swaps you have available. Most times this swap is filled quickly so if your wanting Easter keep your eyes open and be ready to snag a partner for the side swap FAST. I have five that want side swaps one wants two so fast is my suggestion and its not for the weak of heart! lol. you must receive confirmation from them that they will swap with you. Some go very quickly! just warning you lol.