Old 02-28-2015, 09:27 PM
Oksewnsew

I hate to beat a dead horse, but you know, it's really sad when someone takes the time and effort to find things a person wants, spends postage to send the package and absolutely NOTHING is ever posted about receiving it!! I am still anguishing over the fact that my partner? didn't say a word about it. These are things I could use - I'm wishing I had my things back!! It's been 6 days since she received the package. I mean, even if she didn't like the items, she could respond to receiving the box! This went to happystitchermm (Mary Hughes) in Columbia, Mo. I didn't see any postings when I was sent her name so questioned whether she was in or not. Lori said 'oh yes, she's been in several, she just let me know she's in'... WELL, I should have listened to my gut and not sent anything to someone that doesn't post. I feel for anyone else that she's done this to! Lori hasn't even let me know if Mary contacted her! This WILL be the last time I join any swaps - I'm sick of getting ripped off!!! I don't have the money to spend on someone that doesn't appreciate the gifts I send!