View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 11:04 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Fiestypixy that is a very pretty mini you got from Jeanne. I started out the same way, and just keep going to see how I can improve as I go along. You will do the same, and everyone is very nice here and mean what they say that they will love what you send from your heart. Sometimes we can be concerned about do we have extras to include, but that is just what some choose to do, but like the others said it is not a requirement. Whatever you make will be just fine. If you want to do your best then just have fun, and that will be your best.

My car is turned sideways in the driveway! Sooooo needless to say I did not make it to the post office, but we did have a lot of melting. We had several layers. I don't like the mud that is lurking under that, but if we get rain they are talking about then very hopeful to get everything in the mail and check my mail Monday. (I can't wait until warm weather) I also hope we get the rain before anything else has a chance to hit us. My nephew and his brother in law cut up the tree across our driveway yesterday, so that is a relief.

My sweet partner will definitely get her mini from me as soon as I can. I am a worry wart. Can't help it. The county next to us still has people without power. I feel for them after all this time. Kids in the county have been out of school for awhile now. They will have making up to do when they don't want to. We have so many back roads that buses have to go through with many getting no sun that it causes many problems in the mountains. The school director won't take any chances with the safety of the kids so school just has to be made up later. Most of the time the snow days allowed in our school system is enough, but this year has been extreme for us. All will be fine soon though.

Last edited by JuneBillie; 02-28-2015 at 11:08 PM.