View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 06:23 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
Wishing you a year of peace and as many good days as you can grab hold of. I am sorry you havent been doing well. There is never a good time for that. We will value the time you give here even more because its precious time. Welcome back.
hi quiltwithdogs,
Noticed where you said you have been having those nasty health issues flaring...we have talked about our fibro and stuff before, and that never goes away!!!
Also, you can't work and your DH is out of work AND your going thru bankruptcy/losing home? (((hugs))), that is a ton of stuff on your plate, besides what food you may be managing to buy.
Bless your heart. I am surprised you can keep up with your quilting. Mine is so affected by my ugh- "stuff"...that some times I just sit here like a lump.
I'm glad some of your time is getting freed up, and glad you are back. I kind of noticed here and there that I didn't see you, but I always think, oh they're busy quilting.
I have all these g.i. problems...that's right,...think you have those too. How ever do you manage?
If I stress or tighten even a little, to do much sometimes, it tightens the gut. not fun, so I get still.
well, you seem to managing better, and that makes me happy for you. I hope things continue to improve for you.
Is there anything we can do? hugs, all you can handle:wink: