View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Hikeaddict

Oh terriamn that makes me so happy that I shared! I'm glad that you were able to avert a headache for yourself as well!

Also- my 1/4 inch guide foot came in the mail today. I have never spent a more worthwhile $10!! I can get a perfect 1/4 inch seam OR if I move my needle over a hair, I get a lovely scant 1/4 inch. I wasn't going to get one at first because I saw on all these websites that the tape method is just as good- well if the websites said it was good enough I wasn't gonna be noob enough to buy one. I am so glad I was noob enough to buy one! Haha. You ladies should get much nicer blocks because of it, so yay!

And lastly - @ moonwork- I tried to PM you this, but it wouldn't let me attach the photo. I know part of the fun here is picking fabric for everyone else, but I have a HUGE plethora of shades of green/teal sitting on my sewing (dining room) table staring me in the face. I'm posting a pic- tell me if any combo of these colors catch your fancy. Do let me know if you don't care for them- I won't have hurt feelings

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512064[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 20150301_141431.jpg