Old 03-02-2015, 05:41 AM
franc36

I'm a real fan of the Grip Strips. I have them on all of my rulers and on my templates. I have made quite a few templates from my old cutting mat. The Grip Strips on the back make these templates the perfect height for rotary cutting without nicking the template. I also use them on templates that I make from template plastic; but I take the Grip Strips off those templates after I have used them. The Grip Strips can then be reused on another template or ruler. Maybe it is because I will be 79 this month; but without the Grip Strips, I have a tendency to slightly move my fabric when cutting. I've never had fabric slip with the Grip Strips. As for the gadget that goes on the ruler that you position for your cuts, I keep one on my 6" x 24" ruler. I find it very helpful. If I don't have a June Taylor ruler with the size strip I need to cut, I use my 24" ruler with the gadget. I have never used the smaller gadget. In summary, I'd have to say those products have made my cutting error free. I'd be lost without them.