View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Billi

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
Billi, you are going to have a really colorful and delightful quilt as well infact, all the blocks from this swap inspire some really nice quilt-making! How is DH, you and family doing? Sending joy and comfort your way!
Thanks for asking Bee Mr Bill is still off work but is doing better after the ungodly number of tests everything is clear no infection or blood in cerebrospinal fluid, no brain abnormalities no strokes or seizures. Also No idea why he is experiencing the migraines or the severe vertigo :-( we have one last test to check on the dripping fluid but it has to be a day when he drips a significant amount and since we were given the collection vials that has not happened. talk about Murphy's law. The migraines and vertigo have somewhat subsided and the preventative meds seems to be helping. So things here are improving.

Difergie, I love your quilt and the story I keep thinking how much fun a swap is when you get an outhouse I love it. I love how you are able to take all the different blocks and components and turn it into this awesome quilt.

Bluelady the blocks are great I love mine thank you.

Terri, did you decide which block? And I can't wait to see the finished challenge good for you and your finish!

Janice, once again thank you for running this and keeping everything moving and everybody informed you're the Bestest!