View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 08:30 AM
AChristina

Okay, hope this clears up a few things. This lady lives next door to my sister-in-law who is our guilds secretary. There are 2 other ladies who live in the same apartment complex and the 4 of them get together quite often for a meal or to go somewhere together. They see each other every day and check up on each other and I hear from my sister-in-law what this lady pulls with them and others. The guild isn't the only one that she's pulled this situation on. She did the same thing with her church, whined because she needed a new bed, the church bought her one and now she doesn't even attend services there. She also whined when the church didn't appoint her to a committee she had been on in the past (they didn't want her back) so to keep her happy they re-appointed her. I could go on. We meet at her church and she holds the key to the building, so when we have a meeting we have to get the key from her. I could go on. She has the "poor me" attitude and nobody else has ever been in her situation. Our election isn't until November, last election she said she wanted to keep the VP position so she was re-elected, nobody else had a nomination or spoke up that they wanted VP. We haven't seen her at the last 6 meetings/activities since. I have wonderful officers and members who have stepped up to help however they can, so I do believe after reading all the advice here, we should just let it go and see if or when she shows up and wonders why her position isn't recognized. She does have some health issues and I understand that, I myself have back problems but haven't let that stopped me.