View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 03:30 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Here are some pics of my beautiful package from my partner for February's Mini Quilt Swap-Whigrose (Deb)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512232[/ATTACH]
She starts with such pretty wrapping.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512233[/ATTACH]

Isn't it pretty. She pieced the Irish Chain. How appropriate is that? She not only pieced it, but pieced tiny tiny little blocks. Such nice work, and nice quilting. I aspire for this someday. I have in my plans to someday attempt a bed size quilt making the Irish Quilt Blocks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512234[/ATTACH]

Such pretty fabric she used for the backing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512236[/ATTACH]

I tried my best to get these other beautiful things in a pic. She crocheted I think versus knit a very nice cloth, a very nice set of her hand made coil coasters wrapped in twine with a tropical flair to counteract my snow and ice (lol), a beautiful card with a nice message, and a very nice pad for what I will add lists to on my refrigerator. The list pad at the top which I couldn't seem to get in the pic has a pretty St.Patrick Theme to it. Each one of these nice and thoughtful items will be used in my home. Deb you are very talented, and a great swap partner. Thank you so much for all you put together in this package.

I will not be in the present mini quilt swap, but certainly will be looking in and seeing all the beautiful minis in the making by all the talented girls here. Have fun girls!!!
Attached Thumbnails 100_2622-small-.jpg   100_2623-small-.jpg   100_2629-small-.jpg   100_2636-small-.jpg  

Last edited by JuneBillie; 03-02-2015 at 03:33 PM.