Old 03-03-2015, 05:15 AM
tropit

Tammi, I hear you about the senior fur-babies. One of my old dogs passed away last month and although I was terribly sad about it, I have to admit...it was freeing. Of course, what did I do but go to the shelter and pick out a 3 year old pup. I can't be without at least 2 dogs at any time in my life. We also have a 12 year old dog, along with 11 and 8 year old cats.

Anyway, You really should do some online courses. I play the violin and joined an online violin school: The Violin Lab, http://violinlab.com. You might want to go have a look at what she does and how she's set up. I pay $75/year to belong and it's well worth the money. She also has some free videos on YouTube that actually help to lure in new members. She's continually putting up new lessons for the members, as well as joining in the on site discussion group to answer questions. She also runs a workshop each year and brings in other teachers. (I'm going this year. I'm so excited about it!) Overall, I don't think it takes all of her day to run the site. After all, she has a violin store to run, as well as playing professionally in a symphony.

My 2 cents.

~ Cindy