Old 03-03-2015, 05:32 AM
Elisabrat

Jeanne I did have you paired for the mug rugs just didn't see you wanted both swaps. Please everyone send me a sign up for one swap then another sign up for the other swap titled which swap you want to be in. if its FEB mug rugs then say FEB mug rugs lol so I get it. slower than molasses. My apologies and thank you Jan for taking care of all who have been left out.

I loved the fabrics shown at that hideous web site. really? what kind of name is that for a quilt store!!! grin.. gross totally gross is all I can say. thanks for the link however

lots of fabric being traded glad to see people just picking up where I left off. I was thinking I could just post a list of people who want to swap but I am afraid some will get left off and that leads to hard feelings so I believe its better to partner those I can (sigh) and let the few who get missed partner with anyone willing. I know this leaves the option for two or three people who aren't on the list but its better than 20. with the same people not picked each month. that is not fair and I believe not reasonable. so if you again have a better idea how to do this let me know. I am all ears. not a full memory but all ears I never leave off anyone intentionally. Ever. I don't hold for favorites and I simply do what I can. thought I did ok this month but again.. blew it. shoot! maybe I will find a partner who can help me get the list together each month. this way there is a better chance at getting things done right?

SEND me PMs each month with name address board name and phone number. LABEL each and every sign up with FAT QUARTER SWAP for.. (month). this way your going to do a bit better with being kept on the list. I apologize for not getting this right. There are people who are far more skilled than I am at doing this. thus far no one wants this swap permanently. Only offers for help you out this month... so if you want to tackle this permanently let me know. I don't want people upset for being left off. I cant do any more than I am doing however.