Old 03-03-2015, 06:55 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Well yesterday must've been the pits for us all. A new weather system came through bringing some moisture. My body and joints were so sore while at church. Two other of the ladies were the same. After grocery shopping, I came home put the perishables away and took a long nap...and still hurt when I woke up. Much better this a.m., but that can change. Highlight was the thrilling, winning BB game after the team had lost two games earlier.

Rip it...Rip it...do I hear frogs heralding the arrival of spring...no it's just A&J and a Monday of mistakes.....Why do some days just go wrong from the beginning?

The new mom loved the quilt..baby's room is pink and gray with the chevron pattern used all over.

The poly would work great for what you want to do Honchey. Most of the quilts we make at church have that type of batting and are tied. The distance between ties varies depending on the size of squares. Poly isn"t going to shift like cotton batting. Squares could be any where between 4 and 8". Tying can be done in the center or the seam intersections. Oh and with flannels, this would be so cozy....

Have a good one..