Old 03-03-2015, 01:04 PM
littlebitoheaven

This is a fascinating thread. I have been contemplating doing a two sided quilt for my DGD wedding. One side DWR and the other to be determined. Why? You may ask. When I asked her what colors she would want she said that she was going to do Black, Grey and White in her bedroom. Unfortunately, the fabric that I bought on line turned out to be Black, Tan and While. (Thought the tan was gold. So much for online purchases.) Anyway, I am going with what I have. I am doing the Black, Tan and While rings on black background as she has a black cat that she lets sleep on her bed. Not a problem. Plan to make the cat his own quilt pad to sleep on. However, his fur gets on everything. Ask me how I know.

So why the back to back? I thought that I would do something with more color on the other side just for a change. Summer - Winter or such. I don't have much time and just started the DWR using Eleanor Burns DWR Neavoux plan. Lofty plans for a not-to-great quilter. Anyway, I loved this thread. It brought up ideas that I had not even considered.