View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 03:08 PM
craftyone27

Had a little oops with my directions, ladies. I photo-copied the HST instructions and a graphic of my block - all good so far. When I wrote my additional requests at the top I forgot to mention that the fabrics need to be cut into 3 7/8" squares before marking and cutting. Sorry for the mistake just chalk it up to the stressful week I've been having. I went to JoAnn's yesterday to pick up some glue for my EPP project and I found some fabrics that just had to come home with me. When I got to the register I realized that the credit card I used at the quilt show on Sunday was not anywhere in my purse. Luckily I knew the last vendor I had shopped with and had their business card. The Mancuso Quilt Show had moved on for their show next weekend in NJ but the vendor was heading to Florida for a different quilt show. I called the Convention center here to see if my card was turned in by the vendor. No sign of the card at the venue here but the manager took my name an number and said he would call if my card turned up.
The vendor's number went to voicemail. Oh goodie now I got to sit and wait and stress. Well last night about eight o'clock the vendor called and said she had given my card to someone from Mancuso show group rather than someone at local convention center (not sure why) and she gave me a number to get in touch with them. Of course at that hour they were closed - sigh... of course they were closed. Well the good news is that at noon today I finally made contact with them and verified that they had my card, gave them my address and hope to have my card back in a few days. Now I am relieved but also emotionally exhausted - think I will go have a nap.
Thanks for understanding,
Chris