Old 03-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Patchesnposies

Originally Posted by bee3 View Post
patchenposies, taily po is so cute, he looks jet black, and he looks very comfy ! What is so strange, is there was another cat at the park that I could have caught when he was little, but I thought, he must have been someones pet because he was so beautiful - anyway, i couldn't go there for about 9 months and when I went back, the little cat that I couldn't catch was really afraid of humans. He looked Exactly like Skippy Jon ! I still think about him, and wish I just scooped him up when I had the chance
Bee3, you sound just like me. I wish I could rescue all of the little kitties/cats and puppies/dogs that have been cast away. There are so many.

I once told an acquaintance that when I met my husband he rescued me from a life of being an old spinster lady in a house with 18 cats. She then asked "How many cats do you have?" My teenage son smartly replied, "24!!!" (We only had 6 at the time!) lol

I have had rescued horses, a blind llama, rejected goat kids, a 3-legged dog, crippled chickens, hand raised four little song birds just to see if I could do it, and too many pups and kitties to count. Not all at once, but over the years, of course. I try to find loving homes for all but the neediest.....those I keep!

Tailypo is jet black all except for a smile of white fur on his belly.