View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 06:43 PM
GrammaNan

Y'all have made me very nervous. I am signed up for my first class the end of this month. I don't do well in large groups of people so that is strike one. Strike two is that part of the quilt block is paper pieced. I talked to the instructor and told her that I have never done pp before. She said that I will be alright that the other people in the class will know how to do it and that will free up time for her to help me. Strike three, that will make me one of the slow students that seem to cause others frustration. I don't want to be the reason someone doesn't enjoy their class. I guess I am afraid that the instructor is just trying to fill up her class with me now. I am going to watch some pp videos on Youtube and try it out at home and see how quickly I catch on. If I get really frustrated in this class it is going to cause me to have a "set back". I really like this quilt it is called "Christmas Pickle". I intend to come to the class completely prepared. The quilt looks very intricate but it is really one block done over and over. What do you think?