Old 03-03-2015, 06:45 PM
sewellie

Linda, oh precious Linda. You are so wanted and appreciated. How do I know that? Look at how many people keep signing up for this swap. If someone gets left off it's not your fault. Don't take it so personal, you're only human for goodness sakes. And have you noticed that if someone inadvertently gets left off, they work it out themselves? And always remember, you give temporary names and give them many chances to get in touch with you if they were left off. If they don't like it - well, you know. There are many places on this board that they can join if they're unhappy here. I've thought long and hard on this and truly don't know how you do what you do. I, for one, could never even come close to doing what you do!!! Please don't leave us. There are a few people in this swap that will help you if you need it.

So, again, please don't be so hard on yourself, sit back and relax and let the cards fall where they may. Stress will not make things go away, just makes it harder. We (and you know who we are) love you, please call on us if you become overwhelmed or whatever, just ask.