View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 03:03 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Oh such pretty minis.

We have had a lot of rain, and down our hill I see flooding. If it comes all the way to us, then we need to hop aboard Noah's Ark. That is what my husband once told the insurance people who insisted we had to have the extra flood insurance.

We are under another winter storm warning for later tonight through tomorrow. Rain changing to sleet/snow/ice/snow/dropping temps. Oh Boy! I am imagining green grass, with those little spring flowers popping up out of the ground.

Jeanne49 that is a very pretty mini you received from fiesty along with beautiful fabric. The back is so pretty, and that very nice label reminded me that I forgot to add that on mine. I can't wait to see your bracelet too. It sounds so pretty. I like bracelets.

SheriR that is such a nice/pretty mini you received from Tesspug. Those are such pretty dish cloths too. You and I both have a dish cloth that I also just want to rub mine. lol...Those magnet buttons are cool. I had not seen any of those. Don't let my husband see them. He loves magnets. I guess because around his computer he hangs up everything with them, but he uses magnets for anything and everything.

Take care everyone!