View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 04:44 PM
urgodschild2

Packages arrived today from Nelco, JOKID03, Happy Lab (but it says "goin Postal"), Hikeaddict, and travelinggramma.

It was one of those days where I left at 10 am and got home at 3. Just driving around on errands Went to the City Hall to pay my water bill and to inquire how to post on our channel 3 tv station for our quilt guild's up and coming Mad Hatter's Tea. (Sigh, I am one of the Chairpeople and my partner now has Cancer and it is a very bad diagnosis) while at City Hall, I am directed to the community center to find the person in charge of Chanel 3, Nope, walk back to City Hall and go upstairs. Ask in the room I enter and at first they look at me as if I am speaking a foreighn language. I am thinking.....gee maybe no one by the name of Merna works here???? But the lady just wanted to know my business with said Merna. I had to check to see if perhaps I had come in with a gun or something like that. LOL. She got me Merna and I stated my cause. On the way out I ran into BEth who is a one of our councilpeople and also a member of my guild. From there I went to M & L fabric store. I had a gift certificate and seeing I have been on a no buy fabric....this was a very fun trip. I had to use the gift certicate. right??? Then I went to Starbucks for coffee for me and my daughter. From there I went to Subway and got my sandwich and her a cup of chicken noodle soup. Being the nice mommy I am (she stayed home from work sick), I bought said soup and coffee to her home. Her comment was thank you but I only have an ear infection. Maybe she thought I thought she was to feed her ear.??? From there I went to the 99cent store to pick up some prizes for our Awana Bible kids group for t heir surprise box. I couldn't believe it. Everytime I am in there, I find a zillion things I can use and today, hardly anything. I did get some. Then I went home and had my son help carry in the stuff. His job was to carry in the bottled water and my sewing machine that I left in the car from Tuesday. Needless to say, I took a nap. Then I got the mail and lots of Packages. What a great way to have my day end.