Old 03-04-2015, 09:02 PM
EmiliasNana

Default So excited, my FMQing is finally coming around

Got my Tiara II in the fall but only quilted one baby quilt before Christmas. It was paralyzing to try and think of patterns I could do and not ruin. Thanks to Feline Fanatic's suggestions I took the plunge on that quilt. It is listed under recently started threads in my profile under Bug quilt for entomologist's new baby. Since then I have done 5 more baby quilts. It is more rewarding for me to quilt an actual quilt, than practice on a muslin sandwich (I did one that was baby quilt size), but still use that sandwich to practice a few swirls or feathers to remember how. Here is my latest, a panel called: ABC Safari by Diane Eichler Design Studio by Studio e Fabrics. I didn't do any piecing or applique, just used the panel as is, quilted and bound. My stitches and patterns aren't perfect, but I can see progress, I'm learning along the way and having a blast! So don't be discouraged.......if I can do it, anyone can.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512454[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512455[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512456[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]512457[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]512458[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf4438.jpg   dscf4432.jpg   dscf4433.jpg   dscf4434.jpg   dscf4441.jpg  

Last edited by EmiliasNana; 03-04-2015 at 09:08 PM.