Old 03-04-2015, 10:06 PM
dublb

Sue, I agree that DGN needs ta do homework. He is behind & needs a lotta catchin' up. (That's why he is comin' ta my house.) My problem is this is test week. They will be takin' the TEKS test. (Hmmmm I think it is still the TEKS) Anyway I have never seen a teacher give kids a spellin' test durrin' the test week nor for that matter any homework durrin' test week. I don't think she is gradin' the math anyway. Sigh he doesn't need any kind o' busy work he needs a rest durrin' this hard week. Alright I'll git off o' my soap box now too. LOL
Anne, I can't wait ta see what ya got. I am so glad that ya got it all before the snow dumped on ya!

I had a crazy day. First I got caught up on a lotta stuff here at the house. Then I went ta feed my DSis's dogs & let 'em outside. It was a lovely mornin' at 54*F. No wind either. I came home & washed dished & other stuff. I called my DSis & she said that she was asleep & didn't want me ta come up there. So I headed out ta run some errands. As I stepped out the door I turned right back around ta git my coat as the temp had dropped 20*! Then as I was about a block away it started lightly rainin'. DSis's dogs sleep inside & have no real shelter in the yard so I headed back ta her house ta let the dogs in. After that I ran my errands & then it was time ta pick up my DGN from school. We studied hard. As his DM picked him up it started sleeting! Yikes! I didn't want ta be on the road once they got slippery so I went back ta DSis's house ta let the dogs out for a min. then ta feed 'em. When I got there I realized that even though I had let 3 dogs in earlier there were only 2 dogs in! The li'le one had snuck back out back & was drippin' wet. He is about 3 years old but is just a li'le thing. I bet he only weighs 5 lbs! I know that he weighs less than my cats anyway. Poor baby was drippin' wet & shivering. I dried him off right away. I did call DSis ta let her know & she said that he plays a game o' sneekin' back out as the other 2 come in. He wants her ta go out lookin' for him as he then sneeks back in. I bet he won't do that w/me again. I then came back home as DSis didn't want me on the roads even ta see her. DH & I had left over Baked Chicken for supper.
OOPS I wrote a book!