View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Bee Beatty

So nice to see all the beautiful quilts....Jaba, I love the blocks sewn together like you did them. Billi.....beautiful! Kass, Terriamn....AZ....Diefergi.....everyone is moving so fast!

As for my Boom 11 Quilt ...hhhheeeelllllppp! I have 32 blocks made from these fabrics. They are all from a Moda Collection called "Butterscotch and Roses". I collected all the fabric patterns over a 1 year period. So natually when I signed up for my first Boom, they all jumped off the shelf and on the cutting table and said, "me, me".

So since the last progress photo I posted, I have sewn together the big center block and finally (!) decided on the 6 inch border to go around the big center block (shown here). I spent the whole day changing my mind....my sewing room is a mess.........I will have the top done by Monday.......too many choices.....uuggghhh!

What a great way to take a break from all the stuff in life.......try to decide on a border fabric.

Buzzed Out....Bee[ATTACH=CONFIG]512614[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512613[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails boomerang-11-quilt-design-wall-borders.jpg   bee-its-back.jpg