View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Anne P

Great timing for this discussion as I'm taking a class tomorrow! It's at a quilt shop where I have taken a couple of other classes, from two different instructors. I enjoyed both classes and learned a lot about quilting on my DSM. Everyone came prepared and was there on time. I took a different class at another shop and also enjoyed it. I guess I've been lucky.
Tomorrow's class is a hand applique class and the only thing we are to bring is a pair of scissors! I can certainly handle that! We will receive a set of supplies at the class so don't need anything else. I assume we'll get fabric, thread, and needles but don't know. Maybe some freezer paper too, depending on the method taught. I'm really looking forward to this class because I have a project started several years ago that needs some appliqued flowers to complete and now I will have no more excuses to procrastinate! Since we will be doing some traveling this month, it will be a great time to work on it!
I will definitely keep the annoyances listed here in mind and try not to be "one of those people".