View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 02:51 AM
kiffie2413

Jan,
I'm happy you like them! I have to admit, I agonize over fabric choices on every single project I make. Seriously, it takes me forever..and then I 2nd and 3rd guess myself. I changed my whole idea up on yours 3 times (so far).
My daughter-in-law has told me if I had less fabrics, it'd make it much easier. I looked at her like she had sprouted 3 heads.. haha
But I kind of have to say she's right. When I was in "Grammy's Fabric Shop" wandering around (evidently with a look of "Ruh-roh" on my face), my dh came in. I was talking to him about my idea, and about the comment our ddil had made that it'd be easier with less fabrics.
Bless his heart, my guy looked around, and said, "Probably so, BUT sometimes you need a certain shade of a certain color, right?". I could've kissed him! So I did .

Then I spent more time choosing fabric combos..lol.

Question: How do you feel about flannels or fleece? As in I'm thinking the flannels make a nice "fur like" or "downy as in ducky" texture.. Are you okay with that?

Klaws,
There's no way Teresa won't love what you make her!

Tlambing,
The lil St Patrick's quilt in your avatar pic (the one I thought was arriving in my mailbox
any day), did you make up the pattern?

Regards,
Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 03-06-2015 at 02:55 AM.