View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Elisabrat

Mine is all from my scraps too M fay. I am limited budget here lol and well you get creative and abstract at times. I am also looking forward to however doing those traditional rows on top bottom and sides. I think perhaps a floppy hat with flowers on it for one row.. drinks of different colors and different types of glasses on another.. then I am stumped! flowers I can do flowers!!! oh and.. grin.. all sorts of things I know. its the beach. it should be simple! star fish maybe. only need four rows. hard to decide on the perfect ones though. applique I can do just blanket stitched and fused down. I wish I knew needle turn but my hands are not so grand and cramp easy so thinking maybe not. stick with what you know ? lol we will see.

I will have my first row finished this weekend and share photos with you! I must need to check my computer lighting it showed the kite one as if it was on white so I must have too much contrast on right now. promise to check that quickly! I like to see what everyone is doing or at least.. pull your fabrics. it will get you inspired I know it. I am ordering that book I think the ideas will be really inspiring for me. I rarely order books. I have so little to shop with so its like.. gulp but the library here might have it but its about the size of a small store thinking it would have to come from somewhere else and only if its donated. best to buy it.. time to hit my son up he is pretty good at helping keep me busy with things. Its only 20.00 right? the cover truly is so cool I want to make THAT quilt! lol next round right?